Central Halifax covers King Cross, Queens Road, Pellon, Warley, Southowram, Boothtown and Siddal.
- Jubilee Children's Centre
- Jubilee Children's Centre at Beech Hill
- Little Stars Children's Centre, Parkinson Lane
- Little Stars Children's Centre, Warley Road and Kingston
- Sunshine Children's Centre, Mount Pellon
- Boothtown Children's Centre
- Siddal Children's Centre
- Southowram Children's Centre
These children's centres are run by Halifax Opportunities Trust (HOT) .
Each children's centre offers a variety of services, which include:
- child and family health services, including antenatal;
- full day care provision, including good quality learning for children aged 0 to 5 years;
- support for children and parents with special needs;
- term and holiday activities for families;
- drop-in sessions;
- links to Jobcentre Plus;
- and volunteering opportunities.
See each centre for full details of the services available.