Pay a visit, climb the internal spiral staircase, take in the fantastic view from this fabulously ornate, 77 metres (253 feet) high Victorian chimney!
The tower is open on bank holidays, between 11 am and 4 pm (last ascent 3.30 pm).
- Adult (16 and over): £2.50
- Adult with Passport to Leisure / English National Concessionary Pass (ENCP) cards: £2.00
- Children (under 16): £2.00
- Children with Passport to Leisure / ENCP cards: £1.50.
- Family ticket £8.00.
Cars may be parked on Skircoat Moor Road, then walk down the path to the top side of the car rental garage.
Private ascents for up to one hour with a maximum of 40 people: £70 plus VAT.
- Username Peter Oddy
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01422 288001
For more information about the history of the Tower, see History of Wainhouse Tower . A 360° view from Wainhouse Tower by Joby Catto from Anti Limited provides a preview of the views from the top of the tower.